National Youth Performing Artists Concerts
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Saturday, Decmeber 14, 2019
The DiMenna Center for Classical Music
450 W. 37th Street
New York, NY
To view in PDF, click here
This event welcomes all levels of solo instrumentalists including vocalists to perform in a concert setting with an evaluation. Students are divided into age groups. At the end of each concert, everyone will receive certificates of excellence. In addition, judges will award “Judges Awards” at the end of each concert.
Concert Date: Saturday, December 14, 2019
Concert Site: Cary Hall at DiMenna Center of Classical Music located at 450 W. 37th Street NYC 10018
· Open to students up to 18 years of age. No age minimum.
· Age as of December 1 of the concert year.
· Open to all solo instruments and vocalists.
· One selection. Solo repertoire only. Memory required.
· Each teacher may enter up to 10 students. Concerts will be scheduled according to each age group on a first come, first scheduled basis.
· Each teacher will submit one check and send with the filled application form. Fee is non-refundable unless the age group applied has reached the maximum capacity.
· If we reach the maximum capacity in certain age groups before the deadline date, we can not accept more entries. Application fee will be returned. We encourage to apply early.
· Since we would like to give performance opportunities to many students, the time limit requirement will be enforced. Please read carefully the time limit requirements and penalty fee going over the time limit. Please select repertoire carefully.
· NLPA has the right to stop the performance if any students go over the time limit AND there will be a penalty fee of $ 50 per minute. Please select repertoire carefully.